Welcome!

PRIVATE TUTOR/CHILDMINDER, CORSHAM, WILTSHIRE

Do you need additional learning support or daycare?
I teach EYFS, KS 1, 2 & 3, GCSE ENGLISH & MATHS, SATs prep, 11+ and Piano. £28 an hour Tutoring/£5 per child per hour Childminding.
Contact me at childcare@shoeboxcafe.co.uk or tuition@shoeboxcafe.co.uk or click on my Tutoring/Childminding page below for more information.

Friday, 29 July 2016

Private Tutor and Childminder CORSHAM Wiltshire

Are you looking for a Tutor or Childminder? #Wiltshire #Wilts #Corsham

Visit my website >>> HERE

I offer English, Maths up to GCSE level, A level Art and Piano for beginners to intermediate, all ages welcome! :) Tutoring Rates: £28 an hour. My time with your family also covers Childcare as I am fully registered with Ofsted and offer families the flexibility to mix my services of care and tuition to suit your needs. My standard basic Childminding Rates are £5.00 per hour per child (includes outings, snacks and drinks. An additional £1.50 per meal per child should you require this provision as part of your child's day). If you wish to combine care and tuition, please contact me for more information.
Call now on 07563862808
Email: childcare@shoeboxcafe.co.uk
Tuition@shoeboxcafe.co.uk
A few spaces still available this summer. Filling up fast. Accepting new registrations in September as more spaces will then be available.